Made from scrap

Made from scrap
All's well

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Biscuit Tin Joke

My son showed me this joke that one of his friends sent him on his Mobile phone.  (Only stands a hope of being funny if you are from the UK as you need to be aware of the biscuit brand names.)
There’ s been a big bust up in the biscuit tin.

A Bandit called Rocky who was Crackers, hit a Penguin over the head with a Club,

Tied him to a Wagon Wheel with a Blue Riband

Kidnapped a Drifter and made a Breakaway in a Taxi.
The police say Rocky was last seen After Eight in Maryland, Hobnobbing
with a Ginger Nut.

Unfortunately they didn’t have a crumb of evidence
so the Jammy Dodger got away!

(Well....I thought it was funny anyway!)

2 comments:

  1. Hobnobbing with a Ginger nut eh what ever next lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it might only be thee and me to find this one funny bud! lol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy reading all of the feedback from your comments. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and sharing your thoughts. Sadly I have found it necessary to enable word verification, something I was trying to avoid...but I am receiving an unmanageable deluge of Spam! We don't want that do we? xxx :)